LogTen Pro is the most advanced pilot logbook for iOS, used by over 75,000 pilots world wide to track flight time, currency, endorsements, duty, rest, BFRs and more.
Take our customer s word for it -> Super easy to use and quick setup. Huge time saver, whether for certification, insurance, tax or job apps. LogTen Pro X will easily save you 15 to 20 hours of agony every year. And if you have any questions, they offer great, unlimited support.
- Try it out for free, no subscription required until you have logged more than 40 hours of total flight time
- Lightning fast data entry with the all new Fly Now feature
- Effortless syncing with full support for iPhone 6, iOS 9 and iCloud Drive
- Industry first Dynamic Time Loupe - see all dynamic currencies and limits at any moment in time including REST and FLIGHT DUTY periods for FAR 117
- Easy and professional PDF printing of over 100 different reports right on your device
- One tap access to key analytics pilots need like Multi-Engine, Turbine, PIC, SIC, and Total Instrument time
- Automatic GPS detection of nearest landing facilities
LogTen Pro X is the leading international pilot logbook platform for all your Apple devices. It is the tool of choice for pilots in nearly 200 countries, and every major airline. From glider pilots to Gulfstream pilots, and from Apache pilots to airline pilots, whether you've got 10 hours or 10,000, LogTen Pro X is designed to be completely customizable for your type of flying, country, region, or company so you can track exactly what you need.
LogTen Pro X on iOS gives you unmatched capabilities on the go, whether you're using iPad, iPhone, iPod or all of the above. Add, review and update Flights, Aircraft, Aircraft Types, Places, Trips, People and Certificates. Generate incredible reports from basic summaries to complete logbooks, then email PDFs or print right from your device!
LogTen Pro X is available for all your Apple devices and is easily kept in sync through the cloud (or via Wifi - it s up to you!).
**Radar Tab Puts You in Control**
- The new Dynamic Time Loupe allows you to quickly scroll backwards and forwards in time. Quickly identify issues with rest, duty or flight duty period limits before they happen, including complex rest and duty regulations such as FAR117 in the USA.
And for GA pilots, confirm you'll be current for that flight you're planning three weeks from now with a a swipe.
- The Analyze View puts the most commonly requested data at your fingertips
And with LogTen Pro's powerful Smart Groups to filter your time however you want, you can track anything about your flying, from how much tailwheel time you have to when the last time Joe Smith was the relief pilot on your Dubai trip.
LogTen Pro X can be used without restrictions on all your iOS devices, until you have logged more than 40 hours of total flight time. After which, a single subscription (see pricing under Top in App Purchases, or right in the App in the Store section of Settings - you can choose monthly, annual, or 2 or 3 year options) to the LogTen Pro X platform gives you unlimited access to the world's most advanced pilot logbook, effortless syncing, and continuous updates.
Now you'll always have the latest version of LogTen Pro, fully supported on the latest hardware and operating systems so your logbook can grow with you as you upgrade. Even if your subscription lapses, you always get updates, and you always get full access to your data, where you can view, edit, generate reports, export, and print. A subscription is required to add new flights.
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renew is disabled beforehand. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be disabled by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
LogTen Pro X: The Pilot Logbook is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-10-16. The program can be installed on iOS.
LogTen Pro X: The Pilot Logbook (version 7.3.4) has a file size of 72.98 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.